
Um. Yeah. A doodle I did in my dad's office using notepad. Well, we were waiting for Uncle Albert to deliver the oilfish which Sakae Sushi wanted. So I thought...what would an oilfish look like? And I drew, so there! It's not being childish larh, it's just...being creative. :D
Anyway. Turns out the oilfish is NOTHING like what I've drawn. Not that I've seen the actual fish before...but the cuts (samples) sent to us were...pretty big and white in colour. Or perhaps that's because they were frozen. It's got...quite a tough and rough texture...like there are bits of sand in it or something. Mild in flavour, not as oily as the name sugests...quite enjoyable.
But oilfish has certainly lived up to its name. For poor folks like yours truly who has poor digestion- I suffered indigestion and...seems like my body can't absorb or digest some of the oil. This results in a few days of eating non-oily stuff.
Therefore, I shall keep away from oilfish.
Nowadays, I've been like a maid in the house. Ok, so I shall partially blame it on pms but then...i mean come on.
My mum's been nagging at me to start doing housework (how shameful...when I was your age I did the housework and your grandma doesn't even have to tell me...) and so I said, fine. I shall do it since I sit at home and grow fat. Sometimes my dad will call me and tell me to print out the authorization letter to so and so and fax it to so and so. So I did too because it is part of my job and my dad needs help and his business is growing and his secretary is on maternity leave. And then my grandma starts cooking dishes with lots of garlic, CHOPPED GARLIC, inside. Nevermind, since I shouldn't be selfish and let her get the nutrients she needs. And then I finished off my sister's potato chips and told her I will buy for her, which I did but not the next day...and she goes angry and tells me not to say that I will buy for her when I didn't intend to buy it. And I tell myself, a promise is a promise and so I bought my sis a new packet of potato chips (which luckily didn't cost too much and at the same time, I get to buy those cereals I wanted) asap when I'm going out. But then...isn't a family about sharing whatever you have? What I bought is yours and what you bought is mine. Isn't that what our parents have been trying to impart to us??Can't I even eat potato chips you bought because you bought it and so it belongs to you even though the money is from our parents? Rightfully, it should belong to mum and dad, shouldn't it?
Now my sister decides not to do the housework and said 'to hell with mum's shoutings when she comes home after shopping with dad' since she has piano lessons and she is chionging to level up her character before O levels after this study break. And I think to myself, what am I? A maid? And then I reasoned that work has yet to be done, not doing housework and then getting scolded by mum since my sis doesn't want to do it- who's the childish one here?
God, when I asked for patience...I never expected you to teach me when my emotions are at the worse in the month!
Haiz. I'm quitting MS. The side effects of it are just getting too much...and I'm getting addicted to it. So I'm taking a break off and reading books and helping out in the house in whatever I can and biting back my tongue and my anger.
I'll probably release them by punching the wall with something later. Or I will break down in the toilet and self-pity then get disgusted at myself. Or....
Nothing else. Can't think of anything more to do. Besides all this, I still have to:
1) Tell my parents regarding the semester fees for poly.
2) Call up Rachel and appoint a date with her before school starts
3) Talk to Celine regarding cell and 2nd service
4) Call up Amy and appoint a date with her as well
5) Ask Elene which Tuesday is it that I'm meant to be free to go out with them
6) Talk to Miss Xiao regarding a possible change in time of ballet class on Sunday
7) Shop for presents
8) Follow up with Eugene and Clarence
9) Scout around for Basil and ask him how he's doing
10) Look out for the new timetable and the fee voucher and any other announcements in ole blackboard
11) Cell chalet and leaders' retreat still on??
And now...I shall have to go and wash the toilets before my parents come home. Looking forward to Wednesday. ^.^